- This event has passed.
THE ART OF MEDITATION THROUGH COLOUR
3 DAY WORKSHOP RETREAT
RIVERSLEA RETREAT, OTAKI
When: 10am Friday 1 Mar – 4pm Sunday 3 Mar 2019
Where: Riverslea Retreat, Otaki
Cost: $520 / accommodation & meals included
Early Bird: $490 / full payment by 1 February
This retreat will explore the world of colour as a doorway to spiritual insight and self-development. Through simple artistic exercises and contemplative enquiry, we will explore how colour can create inner soul experiences of a universal nature opening our perception for supersensible phenomena. Go to our News & Views page and scroll down to read a more in-depth outline.
Emily Fletcher and Mark Geard are experienced facilitators and practitioners who engage in on-going research into the synergy between creative processes and meditation. They offer a safe, caring environment for self-discovery. Their enthusiasm, humour and insight offers a foundation of support and encouragement for the practice of meditation.
The venue, Riverslea Retreat is a place of peace, tranquility and beauty next to the Otaki River. Come and be part of this inspiring weekend of self-renewal, delicious food and fellowship!
This 3-day workshop retreat will include:
- Essential elements for safe meditation
- Techniques for quietening the mind
- Learning to relax through breathing with colour imaging
- Body and soul awareness through movement
- Awakening to colour as doorway to spiritual insight through meditation
- Daily practices for caring for your inner-life
- Dealing with stress and anxiety